These fabrics are listed in the remnants section of my etsy shop.
I gathered up a bunch of strike-offs for this week's random listing extravanganza! These strike-offs are the result of testing out various designs for scale, color and, well, design. In previous years, I also tested out various base goods.
What does that mean to you? Basically, only one of them exists, and you're lookin' at 'em...so it's a rare opportunity to purchase a truly unique and original fabric. Every one of these listings is one-of-a-kind - none of them proceeded to the "yardage printing phase" exactly as shown either b/c the design was unsatisfactory or the base good wasn't a match for a particular reason.
These listings include:
- Audrey (pre-fini) on 6oz cotton sateen, lighter colorway SOLD
- Audrey (pre-fini) on 6oz cotton sateen, current colorway
- Audrey (fini) on 4.4oz cotton poplin, smaller scale & Spring green colorway SOLD
- Bloom on cotton twill SOLD
- Bloom on 4.5oz organic cotton sateen SOLD
- Delilah (pre-fini) on 6oz cotton sateen, taupe colorway SOLD
- Ayla on 6 oz cotton sateen, not in print at all (turned into my Layla design later...)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My favorite today is the listing for the sixty 6-inch cut squares (shown below). I had planned to sew them together as shown in the bottom image, rotating various squares to reveal a cool vine-leaf circle. Yeah, didn't get to it. If this one doesn't sell tho, I'll be stitching it together shortly b/c I fell in love with it all over again during the photo shoot. *Item sold already.